The Raving Librarian

I just love to Rave about all things library: technology, people, intellectual freedom and books!!! Welcome to my spot of musings about balancing information overload, technology overload and personal life overload.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

39 and holding!!!


Well...that's right...I'm 39 as of last Thursday and I've been thinking I haven't done much with my life...3 degrees...1 marriage....1 child....rented out a house....bought a different house...sold the rent house...broke a finger....started a business....grew a business...running a business....managing people and a department at full-time librarian job...co-chairing conference...in charge of registration at really big conference again..task force to put together and Access Services subgroup...keeping up??? and with a big ol' smile!!! I think that might actually be enough for any 39 year old...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home